Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle from Cleveland




Here's a real beauty! Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle from Cleveland! WOW! I've lived in the city of Cleveland for many, many years and even I learned something from this Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle! I can't wait to take in  some of the sights I've learned about from this Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle: to see the Seaway Port, to stroll across the High Level Bridge and catch a game at the Municipal Stadium!

 
( This Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle found it's way into the collection via Troy of Star Pop, who takes pride in being able to deliver on absurd "personal shopper" assignments like "Find me more Little Brown Mugs with Wooden Handles"... visit his store! http://starpopcleveland.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment