Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle that says "BET YOU CAN'T"



Here's a real beauty! A Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle that makes you think.  Is this Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle calling us out? Is it saying: "I know you. I can read you like a book. You sir, are a loser. You think you can? Ha. Ha. Ha. I am wagering that, in fact, you can't. I've been watching you. I get it. My money is safe, this bet is a sure thing. You can't now, and you probably never will..."  ...Or, is this Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle trying to use reverse psychology on us? By betting against us, is this Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle asking us to look deep inside ourselves, to maybe tap into unknown reserves of heart and will and overcome all of the obstacles that come our way? Maybe, but I think it's betting against us!


Also, here is this Giant Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle pictured next to a Baseline Little Brown Mug With A Wooden Handle:




No comments:

Post a Comment